With working parents it’s really difficult to manage work and family together, but spending quality time every day with your family matters a lot. You don’t have to wait for holidays and weekends to spend time with your family, every day can be a family day. Spending time with family helps build a healthy relationship. That little time that you spend with your family everyday can be fun filled. Let’s see how:
- Share your experiences: Share the whole day experience with your family at dinner. Tell them what all you did at office and also listen to their experiences and share your views and just chat and laugh together. Listen to them patiently.
- Play games together: Spare some time from your busy schedule to play some games with your kids, like board games, or scrabble or brain games which will increase their knowledge with fun.
- Help with the homework: Helping your kids with their homework is a great way to spend time together. Help them with their assignments. Try to make this fun filled as well. This way they easily grasp things.
- Camping or picnic: Take your family for a day camping or picnic. That is the best time to spend and have loads and loads of fun.
- Vacation: Plan a surprise vacation with your family and enjoy each and every moment. Let your kids commemorate each and every time spent with you as a sweet memory.
- Appreaciate their work: Sit beside your kid while they are painting or drawing or reading for that matter and appreciate their work. Also, if they tell you anything that happened in their school for which they were rewarded, tell them it’s a great achievement. Likewise, appreciate and encourage them in every walk of life.
- Go for a drive: You can also go for a long drive with your family singing and laughing and enjoying every moment.
SO, these are small things which matters a lot. Wrapped up in making money and other things, we tend to forget the most important thing in life, i.e., family. No matter how successful you become, without your family support, you can never succeed in life. SO as a gesture of love and respect towards your family, try to spend as much time as possible. Spending time with your family over the year is something you can’t replace because time goes by quickly. So enjoy each and every moment of your life with your family. If are successful, party with them, If you are happy, share your happiness, if you are sad, Express your feeling so they can help you cope with the situation. SO, more than anything, FAMILY is the most important part of your life and make them feel how important they are to you.