I am joining in on all the Pepsi IPL action in my own style with the #CrashThePepsiIPL activity at BlogAdda.
Wonder what goes behind the ads that we love to watch? It’s the hard work and the creativity. Their passion to reach the millions heart and touch the soul with the little tingling humour. When you look at that product in the super market, a smile comes on your face without your knowledge and that is what they want. To leave an impact on the customer’s mind, so they associate the product with the ads.
At the time where some commercial ad films have become a just an idiocy and the ads they make, has no sense. Some can be an A rated ads, which we just cannot watch with our kids or family for that matter. On the flip side, there are some really great and funny ads, which make you smile instantly. Let me put forth some of my favourite ads:
1. MTS Interne ad: The new MTS ad, where a baby goes to the GOD, before he is about to come into the world and orders him to give the best internet connection or he will not go to that house. This is the sweetest and cutest ad I have seen so far. This ad is really creative. And I totally love this one.
2. Imperial blue: Some very creative ad clips of the imperial blue ads. It really shows that men will be men. We feel connected and again it makes me smile every time I watch this ad. And every ads of Imperial blue are very creative and funny at the same time.
3. HDFC life ad: A great moral behind the ad. To let your loved ones, live the way they want and never let them depend on you. Very touching and creative ad, once again. Believe me doing something on our own, whether it is a smallest thing in life, makes you so proud and confident. And that is what the message behind this campaign is. To let your loved ones do things on their own without depending on you. And that is a moment of triumph.
4. Feviquick ad: With the world cup just finished and the IPL season, this ad brings in a smile on our face. A very funny yet sensible ad, which again brings in a message that we are not bound by the thin line and ready to help anyone and everyone. It is an epic. A great concept, very well executed and the expressions are mind blowing. It always makes me smile or rather laugh.
5. TBZ ads (Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri): every part of this ad looks extravagant and so classy. The heavy jewellery and the set, is a perfect example of a big fat Indian wedding and the mischievous smile or expressions f the bride, always keeps you thinking, what is she up to and it keeps us glued to our seats till the end. And again it brings in a big smile on my face.
another ad of the same, but a different ritual of the wedding. Have a look.Yet anither classic video.
So you see, there are some decent and funny ads, which leave an impact and make us fall in love with them. And I totally love the above mentioned ones and many more.
This Pepsi IPL, it’s not just about cricket. It’s time to crash with your own created ad! Make your own Pepsi ad & if it’s chosen, it could play on TV during Pepsi IPL! And hey, it doesn’t end here… Even if you’re chosen as a finalist, you stand a chance of winning a prize amount of Rs.1 lakh! So what are you waiting for guys?