There has been quite hype on the Asus Zenfone 2 Smartphone. And it persuaded me to go and do some research on the same. Well! To be frank, I have been looking for a Smartphone for myself in a mid segment range and while browsing through, I found Asus Zenfone 2 to be quite promising. And it’s good to see a very standard budgeted Smartphone ready to usurp the market with the kind of hype.
Apparently, I have been waiting for this phone to launch for quite some time, as I said earlier. But with the vast varieties in the market, and each and every phone out beating each other in some or the other feature, I was looking for a Smartphone, which looked stylish , robust and doesn’t cost a bomb on my pocket and of course blend of all the great features which the high end smart phones has. But, I was little skeptical with the budget that I have, I knew, I have to compromise on something or the other. But then I came across Asus Zenfone 2 and I fell for it instantly.
Ostensibly, I am not a gadget freak and the terminologies just go beyond my head sometimes. It was my husband, who is a gadget geek, did all the research for me well in advance. SO let me just jot down some great features which makes me go for it instantly:
- 4 GB Ram: As we all are aware that Asus Zenfone 2 is the world’s first Smartphone with a 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM working at 800 MHz. And with a dual channel technology, multitasking becomes very easy and smooth, transferring data at double the speed makes this phone one among the best of the Smart phones in the market.
- Camera: With 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera, the picture quality is excellent. And it has light picture quality due to large aperture size of F/2.0. This is very much close to flagship models in the high end segment. The PixelMaster Camera captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag with the 5 element lenses.
- Display: the display has Gorilla Glass 3 which Pretty much the standard across all high-end phones. With a 5.5 inch, full HD 1920×1080 display, it makes watching movies and playing games super fun. Crystal clear, razor sharp display is an experience in itself.
- Design: it has incredibly slim profile with an ultra thin bezel which ensures 72% screen-to-body ratio. The Ergonomic Arc Design of the back panel tapers down to a 3.9mm on the sides giving it an easy grip. The power button has been moved to the edge of the phone to avoid any accidental press. However, this button is also used to turn on the display, a feature which is frequently used, which can be achieved with a simple double tap on the screen.
- Processor: An Intel atom super quad core processor Z3580/3560 with 2 MB cache balances brilliant performance and superpower efficiency. With the 64 bit processor, the apps open quickly and games run smoothly and one can seamlessly browse through all the sites (even the busiest ones). Everyday performance becomes (3X) times smoother and games are (7X) times faster.
All in all, a much awaited phone which will definitely redefine my Smartphone experience all together. #CantWait4Zenfone2 to try my hands on this super stylish and much hyped Smartphone and I am definitely gonna buy this.