When we talk about shopping, that is something which everyone likes to do and that’s why people hit the malls. Shopping includes window shopping and genuine shopping. To go for a shopping with women especially, you have to spare a whole day for them.
Whenever I go out for shopping, anything which is of least interest for me, I would stroll around, and as soon I find my favourite shop, my stroll walk becomes all feisty. I don’t know what captivates me to do that, but I am sure that’s the case with everyone, irrespective of men or women.
Have you ever wondered why they are so crazy about shopping? Well, let me tell you. There are lot of things, like, vast varieties to choose from, they can try every item and then make a decision and lots and lots of reasons.
But with people getting busy, they don’t have time to spend the whole day in shopping. So keeping this in mind, the business of online shopping has come. It is in trend these days to buy online and pay later. Lot of companies are now into online shopping.
But it has its pros and cons, like every business has. Let’s find out some of the pros first:
- Saves time: The first and foremost thing a person gets attracted towards is, it saves our time and we don’t have to spend hour’s together going around shopping. And you can order as many items in just a click of a mouse.
- Saves fuel and travelling time: It also saves fuel and our travelling time. If everything that you want, you are getting right at your doorstep without even going outside, who would spend money on fuel.
- Payment option: Again, another eye catchy thing in online shopping is, once you get your item shipped at your doorstep; you can try and then make the payment. Isn’t that cool?
- Compare prices: You have lot of online shopping websites where you can compare the prices and shipping charges and take a decision accordingly.
SO, above we have mentioned the pros, now lest see the cons:
1. Hidden costs: Although they say that the shipping is free, they sometimes charge you for the shipping at the last moment. So, likewise, there are lot of hidden costs they charge from you. Shipping cost also depends on the item you have purchased.
2. No guarantee on the shipping time: Once you have placed an order, you just have to try that item as soon as possible. But, sorry to say, this is not possible in online shopping, as they claim to ship the item in 2-3 working days, but it may take more time and there is no way you can complaint but wait.
3. Quality of the product: The biggest compromise that you do when you are shopping online will be the quality of the product. You would not know the quality unless you touch it, you get disappointed. And there would be some or the other defect in the item.
4. Lack of support: Once ordered online, you have to forget about the item for days or even months, and if you complaint about the same, there is always nil support from them. They really don’t care about what your complaints are.
So, the list is countless about the pros and cons. So you have to look carefully research on the product and the company offering online shopping option, check the reviews. One bad review means there are chances of you facing the same problem. So, think twice before you go for online shopping, unless necessary, I would suggest go shopping out, as your chances of committing a mistake is less comparatively.
Having said that, there is also not a 100 % guarantee that if you go out for shopping, you would never commit any mistakes or face fraudulence. SO, not generalizing the topic, I would suggest if you have to face the problem you will face anyways irrespective of the mode of shopping you opt for. But in either case, try to be more careful and composed before buying anything. Don’t buy anything in haste.
Enjoy your shopping.